Redwood Springs Healthcare Center is a 176 bed skilled nursing facility, located in the heart of California’s Central Valley. Located within a short driving distance from Sequoia National Park and Kings Canyon National Park, this area attracts tourists, serious hikers, campers, and fishermen as well as weekend recreationalists. Visalia also is home to some of the richest and most fertile farmland in the world, producing agricultural commodities that are enjoyed locally and abroad.
This area is also home to an increasingly aging population that is in need of post-acute healthcare services. Redwood Springs is positioned for the future-one that represents services in a nursing facility to over 40% of all seniors over 65. Redwood Springs provides the highest quality of amenities to further meet the needs of our residents. Redwood Springs has firmly established itself as the highest quality long term care facility in the region.
Come in for a tour and see why we are the facility of choice by residents, families, Doctors, and employees. We can’t wait to meet you.
- We have an in-patient therapy wing for quick recovery
- Sophisticated software system with touchscreen charting for nursing staff
- We provide flat screen televisions for all 176 patient rooms
- We have 2 beautifully created outdoor therapy parks
- Admissions accepted 24/7, 7 days a week
– We are proud to announce some renovations happening at our facility. We have been renovating our 3 patios and courtyard area. We will be resurfacing our parking lot and getting a completely new roof. We will also be replacing all our flooring in the coming months which will be very exciting!